OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 3: SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say we're home free!!!!! It's Friday, day 4, at 12:50 p.m. and the girls (and Daddy) are sound asleep! I'm so glad that I decided to go ahead and get rid of the girls' pap paps. Only now I'm realizing that pacifiers are one of those "baby" things. They're not little babies anymore. It's all so bittersweet! Hooray, Hooray for Charlee and Saylor! You girls have done awesome!!

I've also figured out that Saylor wasn't saying, "Happy, happy". Yes, she would repeat it for me so she IS saying it, but she was saying "A, B, A, B". We've got the Leap Frog magnetic alphabet that sings the song and teaches the letter sounds. She was singing her abc's!! She's brilliant!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Smart girls!!! Awesome job on the paci boot camp - it was probably harder on you than the girls.

    ReplyDelete