OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Super, Duper Days!!!!

The girls and I have had 2 WONDERFUL days in a row! Which, honestly, most of our days are wonderful, but these have been exceptional! =) Yesterday, we got up and got ready and went to Target to get out of the house for a little while. I stopped at Chik-fil-a and got us some lunch. We came home and ate and got ready for naps...Momma got ready, they were having none of it. SO, I didn't want to fight them so I let them play. At 4:30 it was time for dinner and of course they both conked out on me. Today, we had a party at our house and everybody came (well, almost everybody)! Meme and Papa, Aunt Belee, Aunt Tracy, Aunt Mandy and Willa, Aunt Kristi and Tillman. We ate, we danced, we played, and we didn't want to nap again! Although, when everybody left the girls had a snack and didn't fight me one bit, but it was 3:00. I loved having everybody over and cooking for them. We'll be doing it again and again, I hope. =)


Yesterday, playing in their toy box.


Napping during dinner.


Charlee woke up like this and was so, so pitiful for about the next 30 minutes.


Saylor woke up like this..."I took a nap, I'm good. Why are you taking my picture?"



Today, Tea Party with Willa and Tillman.


Let's Eat! Yummo, Lasagna!


My silly sisters and me "playing".


Dance Party!!! Go Charlee!!


Willa, shaking her booty! SO CUTE!!!!


Aunt Kristi and Mama

Mandy (with Willa's bow in her hair), Tracy, and Kimberly


Daddy and his girls.

Tillman riding the 4-wheeler


Willa in the kitchen! What a doll!!


Charlee and Aunt Mandy


The girls having a tea party. Charlee and Willa just couldn't get along today. I think they're so much alike. Charlee can get away with taking things from Saylor because Saylor just doesn't care (sometimes), but she can't do it with Willa.


Tillman REALLY loving on Charlee!


Saylor =)

No comments:

Post a Comment