OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lots of topics...

I've got quite a few things to talk about this morning to get you caught up with the 2 sweeties, but first and foremost...Charlee woke up this morning with a 104 fever. Every morning she wakes up between 6 and 6:30 and I go get her and we go back to sleep until Saylor wakes up around 7:45. Charlee was fine when I got her at 6:30, but by 8:00 she was still sound asleep and Saylor was awake. I went to pick up Charlee so we could go get Saylor and she was on fire. I checked her temperature and it was 104. 2. I called the doctor and it took over an hour for them to call me back! In the meantime, I gave her some ibuprofen, called Brent, called Mama (in case I had to take her she could stay with Saylor). Shirley came over to help me out. We put her in the tub and that helped to bring it down and luckily it's still down at 11:15, but she's certainly not herself. I'm just going to watch her for the next 24 hours and hopefully she'll be ok and I don't have to take her to the doctor's office only to leave with more than we went in with. But, I'm so grateful for the BEST parents and mother-in-law! They were all here within a matter of minutes to take care of these precious girls. We're so lucky!! =)

On another note, we've a blast the past couple of days! On Sunday, Mimi G and Pops came up to visit! Charlee used to not have anything to do with Pops, but not Sunday!! She couldn't get enough of him! =) It was so sweet! Now, Saylor has taken Charlee's old role and she wouldn't have much to do with him. But that's alright.
Yesterday, I had to go to the dentist so Meme and Papa got to stay with the girls. I was able to get a lot accomplished, too. Dentist, got new glasses, HobbyLobby -a must-, and Wal-Mart.

Last night the girls wouldn't keep their clothes on! Charlee's really into not keeping her pants on. She tries to get them off at least 4 or 5 times a day. They also got pig tails for the first time last night. SO CUTE!!

Charlee with Pops


Charlee and sweet Mimi G! Saylor wouldn't stay with anybody long enough for a picture.


Later on that night with Big's pearls on.


Saylor saying "CHEESE" with Big's pearls on.



Yesterday, I got a SWEET delivery! Splenda French Vanilla coffee flavor. I HAVE to have this in my coffee and NOBODY has them in their stores anymore! NOBODY! So I ordered some from Splenda.com. The girls are playing with the little boxes they came in.


Maybe this is the beginning of potty training! =)


AHHHHH!


Saylor's pig tails!




Charlee's audition for the Coppertone baby! =) She walked around forever with hand down her diaper. SILLY girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment