OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


2010 was an AMAZING year! We are so blessed to have 2 healthy little girls and to be surrounded by the most incredible family in the world! I feel so lucky that I was able to spend all 365 days at home with my littles and watch them grow from tiny babies to silly toddlers. Everybody always says to enjoy them while they're little because they grow up too fast... You can never fully understand that statement until you become a parent. I'm so proud of Charlee and Saylor and I'm grateful that God chose Brent and me to be their Momma and Daddy. How lucky can a couple of high school sweethearts be! I so often think back to the days that we didn't know if we'd ever get to be parents and all that we went through to get where we are today. I wouldn't change a single part of our journey to have our sweet girls. We're looking forward to a wonderful year with lots of new experiences, hopes and dreams.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment