OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2: SUCCESS!!

I'm amazed at just how well this whole getting rid of pacis thing is going! I don't want to jinx it so I won't say too much. =) Saylor had a little bit harder time getting to sleep tonight. She would get almost sound asleep and then wake up crying, but it didn't last long at all. SO, let's hope all goes just as well the rest of the week! =)
On another note...our little girls are talking more and more everyday!!! It's unreal at how many new words they're saying now. Some of my favorite that Saylor's saying are "happy, happy, happy..." and "I don't know". Charlee's are "Shaydor" "Bent" and "bra". I know, I know! She has to grab my strap as she says it and then she cheers! It's adorable as long as we're sitting at home. =) And she says "Daddy" all the time but sometimes she says Bent. So I have to be really careful not to call Brent "Brent" and be sure to say Daddy. Which doesn't bother me one bit 'cause I think it's sweet! =)

Here's some pictures of tonight.

I told you I'd probably change the green lamp and I did. I just kept trying to talk myself into liking it and I knew I never would. So, it's all pink now. I like it much better! The one on the left is the original one that has always been in the girls' room. I've decided to put the new one in Saylor's room and paint the old one for Charlee. Now that I see the old one against the new painted one I really can't believe I liked it to begin with.


Playing in the girls' room with Big!

Isn't she a cutie pie!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment