OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!

I found Saylor hiding under this table.  She thinks she's sneaky!

Charlee had to get in on the action, too.  Her eyes were that wide for about the first 3 minutes under the table!  It was like she couldn't believe she was under it.


 This is one half of a giant Easter egg we got for our yard.  Guess who's who. =)


 Playing with fondant.  I had some extra when I was working on a bow for a cake.  Of course, Saylor ate some of it.

Eating m&m's in the laundry basket.

In this picture I told Saylor to please smile for me and put my fingers at my cheeks.  This is what I got. =)

 Dancing in Daddy's shoes.


 This is my new favorite cake.  It's for Tracy's daughter, Brooklyn's Sweet 16 party tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Eggs: Charlee on top, Saylor on bottom. Do I win a prize?

    ReplyDelete