OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Monday, April 11, 2011

Like Mother, Like Daughters

The girls had a pretty good night.  Charlee - GREAT, Saylor - just okay.  Charlee's mucus issue has been so much better since she started the new prescription.  Last night we decided to get them out for a short ride on the golf cart.  We know that the pollen is bad, but it's not going anywhere for awhile and we just can't stay in a bubble, although I'm pretty sure whatever they've had stemmed from allergies.  I'm afraid the girls are gonna take after me and not be able to even sit in the grass without breaking out in some kind of rash.  My throat started hurting while we were riding and by the time we got back in the house my left eye was so, so red.  This is why you'll never see me out doing any kind of yardwork.  It's not because I don't want to do it, it's just because I'm afraid of even pulling out a weed from the landscaping because I'll have some kind of reaction.  I'm very thankful Brent enjoys it because I never have.  If it was my responsibility I'd have to pay somebody to do it for us because our yard would look terrible if I was in charge of those duties.  I can't even be outside when the grass is being cut because I start sneezing my head off.  It's just not my cup of tea. I'll just stick with my inside projects. =)  I sure hope that allergy shots aren't in Charlee and Saylor's future, but I'm afraid it's just in the genes. 
We still haven't heard back from the rotavirus test.  I'll call later today to get our (negative) results.

No comments:

Post a Comment