OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Down and Out or Up and At 'Em?

On Monday morning Charlee woke up with a fever, I gave her motrin and tylenol all day and she got better. She was great on Tuesday, but Wednesday morning it happened again. I took her to the doctor and he said her lungs and ears were clear. She did have a stuffy/snotty nose, so he thought that the fever was just her body's way of fighting off the mucus issue. She was great by lunch time. She had a rough night and couldn't sleep Wednesday into Thursday. Saylor didn't sleep well either but never woke up. She coughed all night, too. Saylor woke up this morning (Thursday) with a 102 fever. So, I gave her ibuprofen and she was feeling better by 9 a.m. Her temperature had gone back up as the medicine wore off, but she seems to be feeling better. Not sure what's going on exactly but their fevers seem to come and go and they're still playing and seem to be feeling pretty good. We shall see...




Here are a few pictures from this week.


Wearing Momma's "baa".

 This is how we enjoy the trampoline nowadays.  Charlee loved it on the inside for about 2 days.  Now she'd rather just watch Saylor jump.  Needless to say, I'm ready for it to be in the backyard.
 Talking on their phones to Daddy.
 Reading their newest book with Daddy.
 Watching Daddy grill some hotdogs.

 Our aprons from the Homebuilder's Show. 
 SILLY!  Daddy had to borrow Momma's sunglasses so he would fit in with the girls.  =)
 My latest cakes...  This one is for my Uncle Stacy's birthday.
 This one is for our monthly get together that's going on as I'm typing this.  We had to miss out because I'm pretty sure whatever we have is contagious.  =(  I just used the icing I had left over from the Alabama cake and threw this one together.  Meme, Papa, and Aunt Tracy came by and picked these up on their way to Aunt Kristi and Tillman's house. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your spring cake! Sorry the girls aren't feeling well. Makes for long days.

    ReplyDelete