OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Friday, February 25, 2011

What a Week!!

This week we had our monthly get-together with the ladies in my family (and my Daddy)! This was our 2nd time to do it and we're definitely gonna continue the tradition.
Here are a few pictures from this week.

Saylor put her shirt on all by herself! =)







































Charlee has learned to wink! ;)


























Charlee and Daddy - check out that crazy hair!!!




































Me and Saylor - sweet face!























This is one of my Christmas socks I found and Saylor had to have it on her head. It took Shirley and me to get it on because it was so tight!






















Beaty, beat, beating with our spoons. Charlee's sneeking in a hug!


































This month's gathering was to celebrate Tracy and Aunt Susie's birthday's. So, I made a cake! =) This was my first 2 tiered. I tried to use both of their favorite colors. Here we are singing "Happy Birthday".

































WILLA =) Mandy cut her hair! Beautiful!
































Aunt Kristi and Tillman -LOVE-






























Aunt Susie and Kimberly - I love this picture!

















Mama, Mandy, Aunt Susie, Kimberly, Me and Granny - we're just missing Tracy in this one.
















The girls!
















Saylor loves Tillman
















Meme and the babies. We had a new addition with Lilly Anna. Kristi keeps her during the week for a friend of hers. She's a little sweetheart!











No comments:

Post a Comment