OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Let's Party!

This weekend was the 7th annual Women's Weekend at Rane Bay Shores.  This is an event that my best friend, Laura's family started.  I'm so grateful to be a part of this and all of these incredible women!  I'm also grateful that I got to spend a little more time there this year.  Thank you, Brent!  =)  These pictures are from Saturday morning's breakfast at Joe Wheeler lodge.

                Best Friends FOREVER!

 Just missing Miss Bailey!  I love these ladies!!!

 CRAZY pictures are the BEST!

 Dylan's 9th birthday party!  We had to wake the girls up a little early to go.  Charlee just wanted Momma most of the time.







 Dylan with his Monster Book of Monsters cake from Harry Potter.  This one was fun to make and I honestly surprised myself with this one.  He loved it!  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment