OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Funny girls

We've had a great (short) weekend!  =)   I had almost forgotten how short weekends are when you're working.  Now that we've got Charlee and Saylor I think it made this one go by twice as fast because I had hoped it would drag by.  We've got lots going on in the next few weeks and they're gonna be 2 before we can blink...  I hope most of you have gotten your birthday invitations by now.  They were lots of fun to make!  =)  I hope I'm always able to make them as years go by, but we'll see what they have in mind.  Here are a few pictures from the past couple days.  Students start school tomorrow and I'm really excited to meet my sweet little firsties.  Say a little prayer for all of us.

HOORAY!!!!



Tea, anyone??

Oh, Daddy!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment