OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday, Funday!

We had a Great Sunday and one that will go down in our Charlee and Saylor history!  Pops and Mimi G came to visit and brought Kensley with them.  The girls had an awesome time playing with her and they LOVED her shoes!  =)  They each had to wear one.  We hope she comes back again soon!  Later that afternoon, Charlee would NOT keep her diaper on so I decided it was time to bring out the potties!  So, we went and Charlee pee peed first and Saylor did later on.  They're doing ok with it, but I've got to do a LOT more research on potty training 2 at a time.  You've not lived until you've sat with two little girls on their potties singing Justin Bieber's 'Baby'!  OH WHAT FUN!!!  =)  I love my life!! 





 Here are some of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen!!!!!! 









 Look at Charlee all dressed up...guess what she's saying?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment