OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FUN!

We've been doing a lot of the same, but yesterday we had a "Girl's Day Out".  Kimberly went with us to Mandy's house in Decatur. We took a desk to her that she'd gotten at Habitat for Humanity (for $19!) that Daddy had painted to go in Willa's room.  It's the same color blue as Charlee's chest. I took my paints with me and we decided that it needed to be distressed a little bit so I did that.  I didn't take any pictures!  Can you believe it!?! We played until about 10:30 (I think everybody got a lesson in sharing), then headed over to Hobby Lobby, ate at Cracker Barrell, and then did some more shopping.  Decatur has so many stores that I just didn't realize were there...such as Old Navy.  I miss having Old Navy in Florence!  Great day!!!!  I love my sisters!!

Here's Charlee being silly with a shirt on her head.  She and Saylor do this all the time.  =)
Willa with her giant Elmo!

Saylor having fun with her shirt. =)

LOVE this!

Pucker up!  Gotta love kisses!

Winking =)


Big likes mustard with her pizza and let the girls try some.  It may not look like it, but they loved it and kept coming back for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment