OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

One Year Pictures at HMP

Well, yesterday we finished up our first year pictures with HMP Studios! Oh, the stress of it all! =) We got there at 2:30 and left at 5:00! The girls just didn't really want to cooperate. Of course all those cute little silly things we do with them at home that have them grinning from ear to ear didn't even phase them. We only got ONE picture of them together in their white dresses. They wouldn't stand still together and certainly didn't want to sit down together. I can't wait to see how they all turn out. I know they'll be great because Heather Mitchell is a miracle worker when it comes to capturing these girls! And, Charlee just doesn't like cake! We even put her paci in it and she still wouldn't dive in...which makes me think that when we're ready to stop pacis...Charlee gets cake on hers! =) Oh yeah, the cakes...I had baked their cakes the night before, Brent and I made the icing, but I decided not to ice them until the morning of pictures. The icing got thinned out too much and wouldn't stick to the cakes!!! Brent called Foodland in Killen and they came to the rescue with 2 plain white round cakes. I added the polka dots to them and they worked out fine but I had planned on a 2 tier cake for each them...those just went in the trash. But, it all makes for good stories to tell the girls one of these days. =)

Tea for 2...one of the girls' birthday gifts from cousin Dustin and Amanda! They love their tea! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment