OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!!

My Daddy celebrated his 59th birthday today!!! We went to eat lunch with him, Mama, Grandma, Cameron and Dylan...and OH MY what a great lunch it was!!!! Grilled chicken wrapped in bacon, mac-n-cheese, green beans, potato salad, rolls...and birthday cake and ice cream!! I also dressed the girls differently today which felt really strange, but they looked so cute in their little shirts from the Sledge's!! We all had a wonderful time and I'm so glad we got to spend the day with Papa! Happy Birthday, Daddy!

I think I finally got a cake right! =)


The birthday boy!

slip, sliding away!!


Papa and Saylor


Papa and Charlee

How great does Grandma look!?! I love this picture!


Charlee is sooo silly! =)


Oh Daddy, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment