OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

We're Bloggin, Babies!!!!


WOO HOO!!! FINALLY! My sweet husband tried and tried and tried to get our old computer to work, but bless it's heart, it just couldn't do it. Not only could we not sign into blogger.com, but it wouldn't even let us download pictures from our camera. A good friend of ours, Brandon Dawson, came over yesterday to look at it and we all decided it was time to trade it in for a newer model.:) So, we have a Gateway now and obviously all is well and it's working great!!


The girls are doing AWESOME!!! They're getting sooo big and doing so much and going everywhere! I'm on the brink of buying a play yard for the living room so I can keep them more contained. I put them in the pack n play now, but it's getting a little crowded and they won't stay in their own corners. ALSO, Charlee's earrings keep getting hung in the wall netting and ripping out of her ears! This is awful! I've resorted to putting little round band-aids over them, but then I worry that she'll find them and eat them. Oh well...it'll figure itself out I'm sure. No more steps for Charlee yet. I told Mama that both the girls are waiting on them to get back before they walk. There's a lot more to talk about, but I'll save it for later posts. Momma's tired and I'm sure little Miss Charlee will be wanting a bottle pretty soon. More on that later, too. More pictures soon, too.

Sorry for the absence, but we're back up and running now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment