OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We're 9 months old!!

WOW!!! 9 months!!! To celebrate being such big girls they decided to stay awake from about 12:30 to 4:00 this morning! Brent's working close to Nashville and has been getting up at 3:30 every morning and driving and coming home every night. He really needed to catch up on some sleep so he got a hotel room. So it was just me. Both girls were sooo sleepy but just wouldn't give it up. They also don't like sharing me when they're ready for bed so I had to do one at a time while the other one was screaming at me and her sister. Poor, poor babies. They were pitiful. I tried the cry it out, but there was no point. But all was better at 4 then we all got up at 6:30 and had the best day! We had some surprise visitors...Aunt Belee and Aunt Susie!!! Tomorrow we go to HMP Studios for pictures and Friday is their check-up and the other half of the shots they didn't get at 6 months. I pray that Saylor is able to handle these with no problems. Brent's off until Monday and I'm so glad and I know the girls are too.

I love this face that Charlee's making...it's like she's saying "what?".

Aunt Belee and Aunt Susie


Do you see Big's house, Sister?


AWE!


CHEESE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment