OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Life is Good!

Yesterday we went to Sam's, Target, and Wal-Mart. The girls did so great! They must really love to shop because it's very rare that we have any trouble with them. They're always good to me when I'm by myself too...thank goodness! :) So, while we were at Target we loaded up on baby food and got the girls a new storage bench/toy box, hamper, and other cute little pink things. Saylor is showing you their new toy box. They both wanted to bang on it as soon as I put together.
Today we got the girls ready to go to Big's house to go swimming for the first time, but the weather interfered with that. Hopefully, we'll have better luck tomorrow. I can't wait to see how they react to the water. Let's hope it's good.



Charlee got a little bit messy today! She's also learned that when she gets food on hers hands that she can lick it off. You should see her sucking on her fingers to get every last bit before I wipe them clean. Too cute!!


For some reason, Saylor put her little hand on her cheek and just left it there for the longest. I couldn't resist taking a picture. Sweet, Sweet Saylor. This is definitely my new favorite of her.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment