OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Days & Nights

Our days are great and they just keep getting better. The girls are on a schedule/routine that seems to be working out really well. We get up between 6 and 7 a.m., Saylor gets her medicine, we play for 30 minutes then eat breakfast. (usually a fruit and some oatmeal). Lately, it's been nice enough in the mornings for us to go on a wagon ride after they eat. When we get back, we play until 8:45 a.m. then it's naptime. I put Saylor in the pack n play and get Charlee to sleep, then it's Saylor's turn. They usually wake up at around 9:30 a.m. At 10:00 they have lunch. (vegetable, fruit, juice and snacks) We play until 12:00 p.m. then they get a bottle. At 12:45 p.m. it's naptime again. They usually sleep until about 2:00 or 2:30 p.m. At 3:00 p.m. they get another bottle. We play until 5:00 p.m. then it's their dinner time. (vegetable, fruit, juice and snacks) We play until Brent gets home at around 6:30 p.m. We eat dinner that I've somehow managed to cook. At 7:00 p.m. Saylor gets her medicine, every other night is baths, and at 7:30 p.m. they take their bottles and they're in their beds by 8:00 p.m. THEN, Charlee is up every hour to hour and a half and I give her a bottle around midnight and the cycle continues with her crying out for me to go get her until about 5:00 a.m. SO, I've decided this weekend we WILL be crying-it-out! I'm very nervous about it, but I know she's the way she is because of me. Every time she wimpers, I'm always there because I don't want her to wake up Saylor. I've created a cute little monster! We're going to fix the pack n play nice and cozy for Saylor and she'll sleep in our room with Brent. I'll sleep in our guest room (where we've both been sleeping since we put the girls in their own beds). Hopefully, everything will go well and maybe I won't cry more than Charlee. In the meantime, here are some sweet pictures of the girls.

This picture was taken the other night after she got out of the tub.


Charlee holds her bottle now, so during the day I just lay her down in the floor and she feeds herself while I feed Saylor. This has been soooo nice! :)


Playing together...


Little cuties!!


Saylor's showing some leg! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment