OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What a Wonderful Weekend!!!

We had a very good, but FAST weekend!  Lots of playing and football fun.  And on Sunday, I got to go to Birmingham to see Les Miserables with Laura and her family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was amazing!!  Laura and I have loved this play since I can remember!  I said that if I had a bucket list I could mark that one off now...so now I want to make a bucket list.  =)  THANK YOU to all of you for thinking of me and letting me join you!!! 
Here's a few pictures to get you caught up with the girls!

Fun with farm animals...

 Look at our pretty girl...wanna bottle?


 Ponytails...


 Charlee looks like she's about 8 years old here...  They're growing up too fast!



 Where Chardee go???

 There her are!!

 ROLL TIDE!!!

 Saylor's sporting Cameron's boots.  =)

 Look what I can do, Papa!

 Fun with Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment