OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sweetest Girls

A lot of the same is going on at Charlee and Saylor's house.  There aren't enough hours in the day.  Our nights go by way too fast and the weekends go even faster.  We've had a yard sales this past weekend and this weekend at our house.  The Highway 101 yard sale.  School's going really well for me.  You NEVER know what a first grader will say!  =)  I love my job, I miss my girls!

KISSY, KISSY!


 During last weekend's yard sale...Ava teaching the girls to "Dougie".

 One of their new loves...Shirley Temple. 

 Charlee's wearing my 14 year old Homecoming shoes...I still wear these.  It's pretty sweet, though, getting to see my 2 little princess's wearing my shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment