OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brace yourselves...I'm about to brag...

I didn't realize just how long it had been since I uploaded pictures until I started doing these.  It's just been the last thing on my to do list, I guess.  I also realized that I've not really said WHAT the girls are doing now...it's  A LOT!  and it's SO EXCITING!!!  They are so smart, or at least I think so!  For the past couple of months they've both been able to say their ABC's and they're both able to count to 14!  They know do, ra, me...even "The Sound of Music" version.  "Do, a deer..."  Their favorite movies are Annie, Little Rascals, Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music.  I've just introduced them and they've fallen in love with them!  You should hear them sing "Tomorrow"!  IT'S THE SWEETEST THING!!!!!!!!!!  They talk like you wouldn't believe!  Brent and I are two INCREDIBLY proud parents!!!  Of course these things are just a fraction of what they're doing but I didn't think I would do all my bragging in one post.  =) 

Celebrating Meme and Papa's birthdays.


THEY LOVE MINNIE MOUSE!!

 Walking in Mommy's shoes.

 Giving "Raspberries".


 I loved this when I saw it.   She's in the middle of saying "GO"!!!  1...2...3...GO!!!

We're 2!

 Finger painting and LOVING it!



No comments:

Post a Comment