OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!!

Our sweet babies are 2-year-old little girls now...When I look back over the last 2 years there is one thing that resonates in my heart. Blessed. Simply for 730 days to look into those incredible eyes, hear childish giggles, snuggle sleeping babies, laugh, cry, smile and just soak up all life has to offer. Enjoy these gifts. They are gifts. Brent and I are so lucky to  have the joy and opportunity to raise these two amazing little girls.  I want to thank God for giving me 2 years to love, teach and nurture them. I hope for many, many more.


Happy Birthday Charlee and Saylor!!! You are loved more than words can describe. Thank you for the joy you bring to our lives!!!

Our last night with our 1-year-olds. Brent was jumping out at them as they would run into the kitchen!  =)






Good Morning, Big Girls! 
This is the morning of their birthday.  Poor Brent was still sleeping because he'd stayed up until 5 a.m. to put their swing set together for them.  I LOVE these pictures and I'm so glad I got to capture these moments!




SURPRISE!!!  I can't wait to see all the fun we're all gonna have on this swing set!



No comments:

Post a Comment