OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Life is Good!

Here are a few pictures of the past few fun-filled days at the Green House!  =)

Charlee and Saylor love getting to drink their juice at the dining room table now.  They're such big girls!

 Playing with Dylan before he, Cameron, Mama and Daddy left for an Alaskan cruise!  =)

 Charlee looks adorable with her silly pants on her head.

 Getting ready to go jump in our new pool!  Check out Saylor's face.  Bless her heart.  We'll always have to smother her with sunblock.

Us girls in our new pool!  It's two pools connected by a hippos head for a slide.  They LOVED it!  Just ignore the pastey white lady in between the two cuties!  =)

Addyson came to see us!  Charlee and Saylor LOVE her!  I can't believe she'll be a year old in less than a month!

 My good friend, Alisha Crunk's little girl Lizzie's 2nd birthday party is today.  Here's her cake and cupcakes.  This was probably my biggest challenge so far. Once I got the outline of her body it was no problem.  I absolutely love a new challenge.  I keep trying to think of something new and different for my own birthday cake. 

 I must say these are probably the cutest cupcakes ever.  I'm glad Alisha had this idea.  We may do some of these for the girls' party.

No comments:

Post a Comment