OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Friday, December 10, 2010

15 month check-up

The girls got to go see Dr. Crenshaw yesterday for their 15 month check-up. I was very grateful that my parents were able to go with me to help out. They had to get 3 shots each! =( Charlee has some where along the way developed a fear of going to the doctor. As soon as we walked into the exam room she freaked out! She wouldn't even let the nurse measure her head. She was pitiful!! Saylor, on the other hand, was an absolute angel during the whole visit! =) Here are their stats...WEIGHT - Charlee: 20 lbs. 14 oz Saylor: 20 lbs. 4 oz HEIGHT - Charlee: 31 in. Saylor 31 3/4 in. =) They're doing great and learning and growing like they should. They've caught up really well to be premies. Afterward, we went to eat at Ryan's for my Papa's side of the family. The girls did great and ate really well and even took a quick nap while we were there.

Charlee being a little diva in Meme's sunglasses.


I wasn't fast enough with the camera to catch Saylor with them on.

This is my new favorite picture of Saylor! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment