OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dance Camp and Father's Day

We finished up Dance Camp with only one dancer. : /   SAYLOR! ! !   She woke up on day 2 of camp and said that she was going to dance and she was not going to cry.  And she never did! :)  Charlee lasted about half the class on day 2 and zero on day 3.  Brent went with us on day 3 and she told me when we got home that she didn't want to go in that room because she wanted to stay with Daddy.  I was afraid of that happening, and I was right.  But, it could also be a sign of things to come.  She may not want to do any kind of dance.  We'll see.  Of course I hope they both want to because I LOVE it so much!  I just want them to be happy. 
Brent had a really good Father's Day!  He's such an amazing daddy!  There aren't too many daddy's that are like him. :)  Our girls are incredibly lucky to have him!  I'm definitely a Daddy's Girl, so I understand why they are too.  :) 
Here are a few pictures that I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy!!!!


This was day 2.  The first picture I took.  I should have known by this that Miss Charlee wouldn't be interested.

 She warmed up, though.


 AND THEN, I wanted to take pictures with them and you can see Charlee was NOT interested.  Her arm is even out of place because she went limp RIGHT THEN.  Silly girl!

 SO, after a few tears, she decided to dance with Saylor and me. :)

 DAY 3!  This was the first picture I took that day.  You can tell we were already in trouble...


But, again, she warmed up a little.

 SWEET!

This was when Saylor came out of the dance room on the last day.  She's wearing her dance t-shirt she got and holding her tutu she made and getting a kiss from her Daddy!  One very HAPPY girl!!

 Saturday morning...watching Justin Bieber on the Today Show for about the 8th time!

Helping Daddy open Father's Day gifts.

 The keychain they got him.  On the back it says Love, Charlee and Saylor.

His card.  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment