OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fun Days and Sick Days...

I've got a weeks worth of pictures to share with you! I just realized it's been a week since my last post. I also just realized that today and yesterday, I've not taken a single picture of the girls!!!!!!!! This is NOT like me,but sweet Charlee has been really sick. She has had v & d. =( It was her first time being sick and she was pitiful! But, by this afternoon she really seemed to be feeling a lot more like Charlee! I'm pretty sure it was just a 24 hour bug and I REALLY hope Saylor steers clear of it!

Eating green beans and cheesin' it up for the camera!








I'm trying to get a good picture of the girls -TOGETHER- for a section of the Times Daily they're doing for the Iron Bowl. I'm thinking this one might be the one.

Saylor in Daddy's hat


Charlee laughing at Daddy

Charlee was loving all the picture taking...Saylor, not so much!




The girls in the toy box.


Saylor's new favorite seat in the house.


We got to go to another birthday party at Forest Jumps on Monday night. This party was for Justice Davis, she turned 4! She had a great party and the girls had more fun!

Charlee was rocking away with Saylor...check out her tongue! =)~



In the great big jumperoo!


Let's slide!


Big was getting the girls and they were loving it! (so was she!!)

WEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment