OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Girls, you've got company!!

Over the past week the girls have had quite a few visitors and I thought I'd share some of our pictures with you. I think they really like to see new faces. :) :) The girls love visitors, so come by any time! Our house now has a rotating door.

This is one of my new favorites of them together.


Pops and Mimi G...check out Charlee's belly

Aunt Kay, me, and Dustin


Dustin with the girls


Charlee driving Big, Saylor, and MeeMaw


Saylor and MeeMaw


Saylor and Ava's new "kid" Madelyn...Looks like I'm a Great Aunt!


Charlee and Madelyn


Pretty girl


Just precious


The girls with my very good friend, Emily Waddell. She got them these adorable headbands! I love them! Thanks again Emily!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment