OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Monday, December 24, 2012

Oh, What FUN!!

The girls have made a gingerbread house and train and they've both turned out so cute!  I don't think it's possible for those to turn out badly when children have put their heart and soul into it. 
My favorite thing about these first pictures is the fact that every time I took a picture, Charlee was READY....little poser!  I don't know where she gets this!??!  :) 
 




 
 
 Now, our girls are VERY musical!  They LOVE to sing and dance and they learn the words to songs like you wouldn't believe 3 years old could.  Their new favorite is Oh, Holy Night.  It's PRECIOUS to hear them sing it and to watch them sing it with feeling!  BUT, another of their favorites is "You and I" by Lady Gaga.  I know, I know, it's not very appropriate for little ones, but you should see them get into singing this one!    Whenever they're singing for show, they get their vacuum cleaners to use as their microphones.  In this song, Lady Gaga says "get your drinks up". Well, they do!  AND then Saylor pretends to take a drink.  This is priceless!






No comments:

Post a Comment