OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sorry! It's been awhile!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted anything! Don't get used to such an absence! Mama and Daddy (Meme and Papa) will be gone for pretty much the whole summer so I'm really going to try my BEST to post something for them everyday.

Charlee and Saylor have been keeping me very busy and Brent's been working lots of over time these past couple of weeks. They're all over the place and Saylor has started pulling up. They both have teeth coming in. These little girls get sweeter and more beautiful every time I turn around!!! Their favorite word is bye-bye and they wave when they say it! They're just sooo smart!! :) :)

Charlee's tongue surgery went great!! She did an amazing job before, during and after! The actual procedure only took 45 seconds but hopefully that saved her from any trouble she may have had in her future.

Here are some of the sweetest pictures from over the past couple of weeks...

I can't believe I got this picture! It has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!


Charlee's new sweet little scrunched up crooked grin! :) She's just started making this face in the past week! ADORABLE!

Charlee's new favorite game with Daddy...pulling down the blinds and LAUGHING like crazy! We have to get it on video!


Saylor crawling through the slide.


I made this tutu for the girls...this one will just be to play with and get used to. I'm making the real ones for their 1 year pictures. Charlee just found it in this picture and that's when she decided she didn't like it and started crying!

Saylor loved it!


This is the best "before" picture of Charlee's tongue I could get. You may have to click on it to make it bigger to see her little tissue.


Saylor's first time eating with her hands!! :)


Charlee's first time, too!! :)

YUMMY!!


Let's go get a bath!!!!

Meme and the girls getting ready for the tub!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love these pictures! They are the sweetest little girls.

    ReplyDelete