OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

puzzled???

I just wonder when the girls will pick up food and eat it. I've tried all the little baby finger foods and they just won't eat them...they won't even put them in their mouths. When I try to put them in their mouths they gag. They'll put EVERYTHING else in their mouths, just not food. Oh well, I guess they'll let me know when they're ready. I'll keep on trying though.
On a positive note, sippy cups are going pretty well. I'm pretty sure they've caught on to the concept and get better at it everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember when B started eating finger foods. They'll figure out that those Gerber cheese puffs things are the best EVER and they'll start! Also - Gerber yogurt melts were a huge hit here. It could stop any tantrum with just a shake of the bag - LOL!

    ReplyDelete