OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Monday, May 7, 2012

Good Times and Sick Times

This past Thursday Saylor got really sick and we were hoping it was just something she'd eaten.  It turns out it was definitely a virus.  It got Charlee and me too.  Tracy also got it.  We're praying Brent doesn't get it now.  It's Monday and we're all feeling lots better but I took a day off just to make sure.
Here's a few pictures since my last post.

Charlee woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed twice this past week at 5:30 a.m.  This is the two of us waiting on Tracy to get here and for me to go to work.

 Charlee and Jordyn

SAYLOR

 ADDYSON

JORDYN

CHARLEE

 Me and my girls!

 Jordyn in a pedal tractor race in Elgin and the tractor show.


 The girls with their firefighter hats on!

No comments:

Post a Comment