OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Growing up too fast

Charlee and Saylor had some major accomplishments yesterday! Charlee got up on her hands and knees...ready to crawl!! She can scoot anywhere she wants to go, but she'd never gotten up like that before. Both girls are able to walk in their walkers...it's backwards every time, but they're walking! Last night, Saylor said her first word...Momma!!!!! TWICE!!! I was trying to get Charlee asleep in her bed and Brent was rocking Saylor and she said it! I thought my heart was going to explode when I heard her! That's the sweetest sound in the world! I told Brent we had two, so maybe Charlee's first word will be Daddy! We'll see...

Charlee playing with Dylan


She's ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment