OUR SWEET BABY GIRLS

Loving everyday with our little miracles...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

We did it!

We've slept in our beds for 2 nights now. Well, sort of. Charlee has slept like a champ and even discovered that sleeping on her stomach is really nice. (just like her Momma!) Now...Saylor had a tough time getting adjusted to the mattress the first night (or at least that's what I think was going on). She -and I- stayed awake from midnight until 6:30 in the morning...i stayed up all day. So, we went to Wal-Mart and got both girls some foam to put on top of their mattresses. I know everything says we shouldn't do that, but honestly I'm sure they've slept with worse things already in their 4 months. They're strong enough to be able to lift their heads on their own so we're not really worried about that. So, Miss Saylor slept like a champ last night!! Of course both girls will wake up and cry out a little because they're missing their passy or something else. With one baby I'd be more than happy to let that baby just whine about it until she soothed herself back to sleep...but no so much with a buddy in the room. I can tell this will be a challenge for us and it still requires me to get up a lot with both girls...I'm ready to sleep like a champ too little ladies! LOL! All in all, night #2 was a breeze compared with #1. They're gonna do better and better, I know. Especially when those little bellies start getting some "food". But, we did it and I couldn't be prouder!

No comments:

Post a Comment